Situated in the northeast corner of the Iberian peninsula, Catalonia has it all – history, striking beauty, a world-renowned food scene, and excellent wines.
GrapeHops tour of this glorious region includes nine days and nights exploring the gorgeous cities of Girona and Tarragona, the D.O. wine regions of Priorat, Penedes, Alt-Emporda and Conca de Barberà. Barcelona is the largest city in Catalonia and this tour combined with a few days in that magnificent city will give you a real insight into the land, culture and people of Catalonia.
Some highlights of the trip:
- Visits to several wineries (of course)
- Tastings of regional specialties
- City tours in Girona and Tarragona
- An overnight in Montserrat, where you can see the famous boy’s choir and explore the mountain and monastery
- A cooking class in a gorgeous vineyard setting
- Tapas & wine crawls, gourmet dinners and lunches, and “epic picnics”
- Wineries we will visit include La Vinyeta, Clos Figueras, Mas Oller, Llopart, Sicus, Augustus Forum, and Jané Ventura (subject to change.)
- And much more!
Note: If you are a group of four or more and have a specific time you would like to travel, please contact us.
To reserve your spot, e-mail Shannon@GrapeHops.com or call (805) 886-1551.